Crockpot Carnitas

Another great Pinch of Yum recipe!
These were delicious!
I served with blue corn tortillas I found in the taco aisle, cojita cheese, sour cream and hot sauce!

Tips:
Make sure the meat is covered by the liquid!
I could not find pork shoulder small enough so I used a bone in pork butt that I found at KS! I have also used a bone in shoulder. 
4lbs feeds 4 people with leftovers

Awesome topping:
- Cook corn and jalapenos together until corn is soft. (used corn pack from Costco and 2 large Jalapenos)
- pickled red onions (Whisk 1 cup warm water with 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar, 1 Tbs sugar, 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt. Pour over 1 red onion. Let sit 1 hour or up to 1 week)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiger Stripe Brownies

Curry Chicken in the Crockpot

EASY Beef Stroganoff