EASY Homemade Chicken Strips

I LOVE chicken strips. The crispy outside with the tender and juicy inside - just makes my mouth water thinking about it. The other night I was craving chicken but I didn't want to leave the house. I also didn't want to fry anything in a bunch of oil because I didn't want to deal with the mess and of course it's not healthy.

I like to put Frank's red hot on top of these for a little extra spice. Or you can serve with Ketchup. or both! :) 


Ingredients:
2-4 Chicken breasts (cut in half lengthwise)
1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
1/2 cup Milk
4 TBS Butter


Directions:
1. Heat butter over medium / med-high heat
2. Add the Italian bread crumbs and milk into separate bowls.



3. Season the chicken with salt and pepper 




4. Dip into milk, then dip into the breadcrumbs, and then add to med-hot pan.




5. Once hot, add the chicken and fry on each side for 4-5 minutes depending on size.




I served these with my potato and pepper mixture.
So delicious!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiger Stripe Brownies

Curry Chicken in the Crockpot

EASY Beef Stroganoff