Loaded Smashed Potatoes

I started to make some of my smashed potatoes, but then I realized I was craving some loaded potatoes instead. So I decided to load up my smashed potatoes and they were so good. It has the perfect ratio of skin to potato. Yes that makes me sound like a potato nerd. I am aware. Potatoes are so darn good. 

Ok, enough rambling. 

Here's the recipe:

Ingredients:
10-20 small potatoes (depending on how many you want to make)
kosher salt
olive oil
Sour cream
Green onions, sliced
Shredded cheese, any kind
Bacon (optional)


Directions:
1) Rinse any dirt off the potatoes and remove any hard spots

2) Either boil your potatoes or microwave them until they are soft. Allow to cool slightly. Using a paper towel smash the potatoes and place them on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. (Use parchment paper! - it makes clean up a breeze) 

3) Top each potato with a little olive oil and kosher salt. 

4) Back at 425 for 50-60 minutes - flipping halfway through

5) Once the potatoes reach the desired crispiness, pull them out of the oven and immediately top with cheese. Wait a few minutes for it to melt, then top with the remaining ingredients. Sour cream, green onions, and bacon if you would like. 

Enjoy!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiger Stripe Brownies

Curry Chicken in the Crockpot

EASY Beef Stroganoff