Yummy Chicken Pasta

My mom has been making this dish for years - so this recipe is from her. It's so easy and delicious. It's got a little bit of spice with a lot of creaminess from the sauce. I always keep these ingredients in my pantry in case I need a quick meal - so I can whip this up quick.

Serves: 4
Prep time: 0 min
Cook time: 15 minutes

Ingredients:
1 lb of chicken, diced
1 box of dreamfields pasta (or any pasta) Dreamfields is between 13-14 oz
1 can of rotel
1 jar of alfredo sauce
1 can (7 oz) green chilis (I like the hot)

Directions:
1) Cook pasta to al dente as directed
2) Heat a pan over medium heat and cook chicken.
3) Drain the pasta and return to pan, add in the Alfredo, rotel and green chilis. Stir and cook over medium heat for 2 min to let everything combine. Add chicken when cooked.


Enjoy!




           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiger Stripe Brownies

Curry Chicken in the Crockpot

EASY Beef Stroganoff