Sweet Pepper Spinach Salad

Wes loves spinach so we always have it at the house. I am not one who likes salads, but every now and again he will ask me to whip one up so I made this one last night and it was delicious! He usually eats it plain with french dressing so I feel inclined to fancy it up every now and again.


Ingredients:
2 big handfuls of spinach
2 mini sweet peppers ( I used yellow)
1/4 cup shredded Monterrey jack cheese
1-2 green onions
Black pepper
Italian dressing

Directions:
1) Chop up the sweet pepper and green onion. Put the spinach in a bowl and add the dressing, Stir.




2) Add the cheese and and black pepper and stir again.




2) Add the sweet pepper and green onion 



Serve and Enjoy!



           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiger Stripe Brownies

Curry Chicken in the Crockpot

EASY Beef Stroganoff