Thai Green Curry

If you have never tried these Campbells sauces - you are missing out! I received one of these Campbell packets free so I tried it and I was blown away by how good they are. 
These are great when I am in a hurry because all you need is the meat. If I have the time I'll chop up some veggies and add them in too. All of the other sauces work great with veggie additions too. 
You got to try these!
I mean come on - we can't be 100% homemade all the time :)  
Here is what they look like:
And I usually find them in the box dinner section of the store



Ingredients:
1 packet of Campbell's Thai Green Curry sauce
1 lb chicken, diced
1 can bamboo shoots
1 bell pepper (I had a bunch of mini peppers so I used those)
1/2 onion
8oz mushrooms
Olive oil 
Salt
Rice

Directions:
1) Saute your onions and bell peppers for 5 minutes, add in the mushrooms until the veggies are cook. About 3-5 additional minutes. 



2) Dice your chicken to bite size pieces. 



3) While your veggies are cooking, heat another pan over medium-high heat and cook your chicken, about 5 minutes. 
4) Once the veggies are done add to that pan: cooked chicken, sauce packet, bamboo shoots, and salt to taste. Stir and cook for another 2 minutes. 
5) Serve over warm rice

Enjoy! 

     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiger Stripe Brownies

Curry Chicken in the Crockpot

EASY Beef Stroganoff