Tiger Stripe Brownies

These take me way back to my childhood when I used to get together with my best friends and we would make these, watch movies, then scarf them all down. 
For me there is nothing better than a warm dessert topped with ice cream. And these hit the spot. A warm brownie with swirls of peanut butter. I've been making these for over 10 years, so you know they must be good!


Ingredients:
1/3 cup chocolate chips 
1 Tbs butter
1/3 cup peanut butter
2 Tbs vegetable oil
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 sugar
2 eggs
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup flour
1/4 tsp salt

Directions:
1) Preheat oven to 325, and grease an 8x8 baking dish
2) Melt chocolate and butter in a microwave safe dish, until melted, stirring every 30 sec. (about 1-2 min)
3) In a separate bowl, beat peanut butter and oil for 1 min


4) Add sugars and beat until mixed.


5) Add eggs one at a time until combined. 
6) Add vanilla, flour and salt
7) Take 1/3 cup of the mixture and add it to the chocolate mixture. 
8) Pour the remaining peanut butter mixture into the baking dish
9) Top with chunks of the chocolate and then swirl with a knife to get the 'stripe' effect



10) Bake 30-25 minutes




Enjoy!





           

Comments

  1. Yummy! I remember the first time I introduced you and Jessica to this recipe :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Curry Chicken in the Crockpot

EASY Beef Stroganoff