Chicken Quesadilla



I had some leftover tortillas and I didn't know what to do with them. I had some extra cheese too so I decided to whip these quesadillas up and they turned out delicious! Good enough to be on the blog!
I will definitely have to make these again. 
They were so simple. I served mine with queso and sour cream (because I can never get enough queso)
I used 1 chicken breast and it was enough for 3 quesadillas. 


Ingredients:
1 chicken breast, diced very small
4 mini sweet peppers
1/3 cup diced onion
1/3 - 1/2 cup cheese for each (I used half cheddar and half Monterrey Jack)
5 dashes of hot sauce (I used Franks red hot)
Sour cream 
Butter
Tortillas 

Directions:
1) Cook the chicken and in a separate pan cook the onions and peppers until translucent (8 - 10 min)
2) Put hot sauce onto the chicken.
3) Divide the chicken and peppers into 3 equal servings
4) Butter one side of the tortilla and put that side down into a pan over medium heat.
5) Layer some cheese, then chicken/peppers, then more cheese onto half the tortilla. Fold over in half and let cook for 2-3 minutes until brown. Flip and repeat cooking on other side.
6) Set onto cutting board and slice. Then repeat for the others 



Enjoy!



           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiger Stripe Brownies

Curry Chicken in the Crockpot

EASY Beef Stroganoff