Smothered Burritos

I had some Santiago's green chili I needed to use up, so what better to make then some burritos? I was actually in the mood for enchiladas and burritos so I kinda combined the two. It was muy bueno!


Ingredients:
Cilantro-Lime rice:
2 cups cooked rice
1/4 c cilantro
1/2 lime (about 2 tsp lime juice)
Salt, to taste

Meat mixture:
1 lb ground beef
1 can enchilada sauce
1 can refried beans

Other:
1 Avocado
1-2 C green chili
lettuce
sour cream
Flour tortillas

Directions:
1) Brown the ground beef, the drain. Add in the refried beans and enchilada sauce cook for another 2-3 minutes until well combined.


2) Combine the cooked rice, cilantro, salt, and lime juice and stir. 


 3) Layer the toppings as you wish. I did: rice, meat mixture, sour cream, sliced avocado



4) Roll up and top with green chili. 



           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiger Stripe Brownies

Curry Chicken in the Crockpot

EASY Beef Stroganoff