Jalapeno Poppers

Everyone loves bacon, right?

Especially when it is with jalapenos. Well I do, because I love the spice and saltiness of the two.

These are perfect at a potluck or as an appetizer.

I cut my bacon in half and used the side that gets crispy. You can do the same, or if your jalapenos are big enough - use the whole darn thing.

Or if you don't like bacon - don't use it. They were delicious both ways:



Ingredients:
9 Jalapenos
4 oz cream cheese, softened (I used 1/3 less fat)
1/4 tsp paprika
1 package of bacon

Directions
1) Heat oven to 375. Leaving the stems on the jalapenos, cut in half and scoop out the ribs and seeds.
2) Mix the cream cheese and paprika and sprinkle in some salt and pepper.
3) Using a small spoon, scoop the cream cheese into the jalapenos. Be careful not to overload the them or else they will overflow in the oven.
4) Wrap the jalapeno in bacon - I cut my bacon strips in half because my peppers were pretty small compared to my bacon.
5) Cook in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until bacon is crispy. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiger Stripe Brownies

Curry Chicken in the Crockpot

EASY Beef Stroganoff