Chicken Avocado Quesadilla

I have started to become addicted to avocado. It is so yummy and healthy for you - so I figure it's a good addiction to have.

I put it on salads, burritos, pizza, and so I decided to throw it in a quesadilla.

oh my goodness it was DELICIOUS.

and EASY.


Ingredients:
2-3 large flour tortillas
1 avocado
1 small roma tomato, diced
1 small chicken breast
1 cup cheese, jack or cheddar (I used both)


Directions:
1) Season the chicken breast and cook until done, then dice. (I used Weber's Roasted garlic & herb)
2) Empty the avocado into a bowl, season with salt and pepper and mash. Add in as much of the tomato as you want. I used about half. Spread this mixture over half of the tortilla 
3) Add chicken on top on the avocado mixture and then top with about 1/3 cup of cheese.
4) Fold in half and then place on a hot skillet over medium heat. Let cook on each side for 2-3 minuites until the cheese is melted and the tortilla has hardened.

Enjoy!












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiger Stripe Brownies

Curry Chicken in the Crockpot

EASY Beef Stroganoff